Antiferromagnetic Kagome ising system

Hi!
First of all thank you to the whole team for creating such a useful and convenient library . I read the documentation and the tutorials etc. but I could not find the way to address the problem I am after, so if you could point me in the right direction it would be great!

So I want to build a classical Kagome Ising system with antiferromagnetic nearest neighbour coupling and ferromagnetic next and next to next nearest coupling. and study the phase diagram of this system as a function of its coupling constants.

So is there a predefined function to form a kagome Lattice?

If not, Could you tell me where to look for related stuff so that I can do something.

Thanks.

Hi Sunny, thanks for the kind words about ITensor.

The short answer to your question is that we don’t have any pre-programmed code to generate the kagome lattice right now. If you’d like to contribute that, though, we could guide you about the design we’d like the code to have. I can also point you to code we already have for the square and triangular lattices too so you can see one way that 2d lattices can be incorporated in ITensor.

But since you mentioned a classical Kagome system, are you planning to study it using the TRG method? Or what tensor network algorithm do you have in mind, specifically?

One other reason I ask for that specific info is that TRG is a method for doing infinite systems, so you’d need to program the infinite kagome lattice anyway, which is quite different from the functions we currently have for 2d lattices, which handle finite systems.